am I sick from anxiety or am I actually physically ill? a memoir by me
am i lazy or horribly depressed: the sequel
does everyone hate me or am I just very insecure: the completion of the trilogy
auditory hallucinations or loud music far away the prequel
"I think every woman at one point or another in their life has been called a bitch. For a long time I had a real problem with that word, I didn’t like it and I thought it was derogatory. But I’ve gotten to a place now where I’ve made a lot of peace with it. It’s been so overused and made to seem so derogatory towards woman that I’ve adapted it into an empowering feeling for myself. If I’m a bitch then I’m a bitch, if that’s what an assertive woman is to you. So I’ve sort of adapted it as a badge of honor."
1. When the boy you love kisses your neck and try’s to break your ribs so he can fit comfortably in your heart, do not let him. Tie your ribs with steel and tighten them. If he was the one he would never have to break you just to stay.
2. When the boy from the coffee shop sits at your table and starts talking about poetry, and the universe, and your favorite band do not let him under your skin. He will kiss your cheek when it’s cold out and leave you bleeding on the bathroom floor when he kisses the girl he met at the record store.
3. When the boy who looks like the devil himself brings you to bars and buys you a leather jacket, do not let his smoke filled kisses fill you with love. Spit out the vile that is his love and put on your favorite dress. He’ll be gone so quick you’ll think it was all a dream.
4. When the boy with the perfect eyes and trusting smile calls you baby and try’s to go farther than you’re ready push him away. You are filled with the universe, you deserve to be treated like a god damn star not a speck of dirt.
5. When the boy with the messy hair calls you at four in the morning just to tell you that you’re his world and that he loves you so fucking much. Don’t answer. Do not let his words burn into your skin. Because six months later he’ll be gone and you’ll be puking remembering the way his hands felt on your back.
|—||Five boys who will eat you alive. (via jessielou24)|